Nexo LYT 130 Ski Boot
If you seek out the steepest runs, enjoy high speeds, and love to lay down hard turns, the Head Men's Nexo LYT 130 Ski Boot understands your language. A stiff 130 flex makes this boot idea for expert skiers who love to charge, while a 100-millimeter last walks the line between performance and comfort. Head used Graphene in the shell, which is a strong yet impressively lightweight material, to give the boot a damp, stiff feel without needing to make it weigh a ton. When combined with the new Smart Frame Shell, the result is a responsive rebound and flex that provides a smooth feeling from boot to binding to ski.
The Nexo LYT boasts a unique customization feature that will make this boot fit like, well, a glove. The heel and ankle area of the liner can be injected with a liquid through Head's Liquid Fit injection process, which fills all the unused space inside the boot until you decide it feels perfect. This provides a snug, secure fit that adds comfort as well as performance, because you like to ski from first bell to last.
- Hard-charging boot for all-mountain performance
- Stiff 130 flex is suitable for expert rippers
- 100mm last blends comfort and performance
- Graphene in shell adds a damp, stiff feel while keeping weight low
- Lightweight Smart Frame Shell offers a smooth, dynamic feel
- Customizable liner provides a comfortable, precise fit
- Micro-adjustable buckles are easy to operate
- Item #HEA004H
- Q & A