New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Kore 99 Ski
Head's lineup of Kore skis consist of powder-hungry planks ready for dreamy, deep days at the resort. The Kore 99 Ski is the second skinniest ski in the Kore freeride lineup, and as such, it can handle the occasional groomer day when there isn't an ounce of soft stuff in sight. A 99mm waist grants this ski versatility regardless of the snow conditions, but a rockered tip and tail assure a surfy feel in untracked snow.
Head built the Kore Skis out a lightweight Karuba wood with carbon stringers to amplify stiffness without adding weight. Also amplifying stiffness is the Graphene laminate, which Head proclaims as the thinnest, lightest, strongest material in the world. Graphene gives this ski a surprising amount of stiffness that advanced skiers will enjoy whether they're mach-ing down groomers or getting face shots in powder without making turns because they're going so darn fast.
- Lightweight ski ready for touring, groomers, and everything else
- 99mm waist blends float in powder with nimble control on firm snow
- Short turn radius boosts maneuverability and control in tight areas
- Koroyd layers reduce shock, increase damping for stability and feel
- Graphene layer reduces swing weight for added maneuverability
- Carbon fiber laminates boost torsional rigidity for edge hold
- Koroyd wood core creates a smooth and lightweight platform
- Structured base helps you skip through flat areas and alpine lakes
- Item #HEAK03G