Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Why We Like the Kore 99 Ski
If you're only looking for one pair of sticks this winter, ones that will take you from the groomers into fresh powder and back again, or let you play equally hard in the backcountry as at the resort, the Kore 99 Ski might just be your ticket. Lightweight enough for touring expeditions or in-bound bootpacks, yet stiff enough for charging on the steeps, the Kore is perfect for adventurous skiers.
These mid-fat all-mountain skis fall into the middle of Head's Kore lineup, and are the widest Kores in the Women's collection, giving you plenty of float on the deep days without tossing you about recklessly when everything's been skied out. Their unique construction keeps things light and floaty thanks to a combination of poppy karuba wood core, a polyester fleece topsheet, and triaxle weave of laminates.
- Lightweight freeride skis for versatility and hard charging
- Versatile mid-fat width can handle both groomers and powder
- Rockered tip and tail lifts you easily over crud and soft snow
- Camber underfoot provides on-trail edge-to-edge response
- Playful wood core responds well to quick turns down the hill
- Super lightweight laminates add dampening and torsional strength
- Half-cap construction and Topless tech keep the ski even lighter
- Short turn radius is nimble through trees and tight chutes
- Item #HEAK03J
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.