Select a Size
Select a Color
Kore 99 Ski
If you're only looking for one pair of sticks this winter, ones that will take you from the groomers into fresh powder and back again, or let you play equally hard in the backcountry as at the resort, the Kore 99 Ski might just be your ticket. Lightweight enough for touring expeditions or in-bound bootpacks, yet stiff enough for charging on the steeps, the Kore is perfect for adventurous skiers.
These mid-fat all-mountain skis fall into the middle of Head's Kore lineup, and are the widest Kores in the women's collection, giving you plenty of float on the deep days without tossing you about recklessly when everything's been skied out. Their unique construction keeps things light and floaty thanks to a combination of poppy karuba wood core, a polyester fleece topsheet, and triaxle weave of laminates.
Koroyd—honeycomb shaped material often found in helmets—is strong, flexible, and lightweight, and lies at the the heart of what makes the Kore collection special. Carbon keeps torsional strength high, chattering to a minimum, and unlike a metal laminate doesn't add extreme weight to the skis. Graphene, extremely strong yet impossibly thin, finishes things off at the tip and tail, keeping swing weight down for easy turns through that soft snow you're chasing.
- Lightweight freeride skis for the hard-charging lady
- Versatile mid-fat width can handle both groomers and powder
- Rockered tip and tail lifts you easily over crud and soft snow
- Camber underfoot provides on-trail edge-to-edge response
- Playful wood core responds well to quick turns down the hill
- Super lightweight laminates add dampening and torsional strength
- Half-cap construction and Topless tech keep the ski even lighter
- Short turn radius is nimble through trees and tight chutes
- Item #HEA004P
- 153cm, 162cm, 171cm
- [171cm] 131 / 97 / 118mm
- Turn Radius
- [171cm] 15.1m
- Karuba wood
- structured UHM C
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?