HEAD Kore 117 Ski
If we're heading to the resort we always hope it will be full of powder so we can be clipped into Head's Kore 117 Ski. It's a powder ski with plenty of stiffness to stay stable when we're ripping down the steeps with powder shots flying overhead every turn. A beefy width and rockered profile help us keep our tips up when the buckets are bottomless.
- Big mountain lines and big powder dumps are all on this ski's agenda
- Beefy 117mm waist ensures plenty of float in deep, soft powder
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges with ease
- Rockered tip & tail navigate powder with ease, add pivoty control
- Karuba wood core with Graphene and carbon laminates for stiffness
- Sandwich sidewall increases durability and torsional rigidity
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat sections
- Item #HEAK04A
- 177cm, 184cm, 191cm
- 145 / 117 / 129mm
- Turn Radius
- rocker / camber / rocker
- karuba, poplar
- graphene, rubber
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- freeride skiing, powder skiing, freestyle skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help