The friendly giant.
Head's new Kore fleet is catching some serious buzz and the Kore 117 Ski is the biggest and burliest pair of sticks in the line, making it your ultimate weapon of choice for crushing big-mountain terrain. With a 117mm waist and rockered profile, these planks float like a boat in deep pow and have camber underfoot to keep you solid and stable on hardpack.
Although these pow sticks are beefy enough for uber-deep blower, Head worked to keep the weight down, making the Kore 117 more of a graceful giant. The decrease in weight is thanks to an ultralight Karuba wood core, with Koroyd honeycomb and a Graphene carbon laminate. Head's Topless Tech construction forgoes the traditional plastic topsheet to reduce the skis weight.
- A beefy big-mountain crusher
- 117mm waist hungers for deep pow
- Rockered profile float like a dream in the soft stuff
- Karuba wood core keeps the weight down
- Graphene laminate is ultralight and strong
- Koroyd reduces vibrations for a smooth ride
- Topless Tech construction forgoes the topsheet to reduce weight
- Item #HEA002R
- Q & A