Kore 105 Ski
A true catch-all ski can be almost as elusive as the end of a triple rainbow. It's always bold to make a one-quiver-ski claim, but Head's Kore 105 Ski makes a hard case for this long-debated notion. The most all-terrain oriented of Head's Kore fleet, a rockered profile with camber underfoot means that the 105 floats through fresh snow with grace and ease, yet lays down turns on hardpack just as smoothly. Head Skis pulled out all the bells and whistles to keep the weight down on this nimble ripper, with an ultra-light Karuba wood core, a vibration-damping Koroyd honeycomb layer, and a super strong Graphene laminate. Finished off with Head's Topless Tech construction, a layer of polyester fleece replaces the traditional plastic topsheet to further reduce weight and keep this ski snappy and agile.
- Mild-mannered powder ski is lightweight for piste-friendly performance
- 105mm waist floats in soft snow yet transitions smoothly edge-to-edge
- Karuba core is lightweight for responsiveness and uphill intentions
- Tip and tail rocker supplies optimal float and pivots on a dime
- Camber underfoot helps lock in an edge on firm and variable snow
- Graphene laminate offers impeccable stiffness with a featherweight feel
- Item #HEAK03F
- 162, 171, 180, 189cm
- [171cm] 132 / 103 / 123mm, [180cm] 135 / 105 / 125mm, [189cm] 138 / 107 / 127mm
- Turn Radius
- [171cm] 16.1m, [180cm] 17.8m, [189cm] 19.6m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- UHM C
- partial twin
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 14, 2020
Head Kore Ski Collection 2020-21
Check out Head's Award Winning Kore Ski Line!