Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Kore 105 Ski
A true catch-all ski can be almost as elusive as the end of a triple rainbow. It's always bold to make a one-quiver-ski claim, but Head's Kore 105 Ski makes a hard case for this long-debated notion. The most all-terrain oriented of Head's Kore fleet, a rockered profile with camber underfoot means that the 105 floats through fresh snow with grace and ease, yet lays down turns on hardpack just as smoothly.
Head Skis pulled out all the bells and whistles to keep the weight down on this nimble ripper, with an ultra-light Karuba wood core, a vibration-damping Koroyd honeycomb layer, and a super strong Graphene laminate. Finished off with Head's Topless Tech construction, a layer of polyester fleece replaces the traditional plastic topsheet to further reduce weight and keep this ski snappy and agile.
- Super lightweight ski that loves off piste and fresh snow
- 105mm waist blends float in powder with nimble control on firm snow
- Short turn radius boosts maneuverability and control in tight areas
- Koroyd layers boost edge hold by reducing shock, increasing damping
- Graphene layer reduces swing weight for added maneuverability
- Carbon fiber laminates boost torsional rigidity for edge hold
- Koroyd wood core creates a smooth and lightweight platform
- Structured base helps you skip through flat areas and alpine lakes
- Item #HEA004M