Not just an illusion.
A true catch-all ski can be almost as elusive as the end of a triple rainbow. It's always bold to make a one-quiver-ski claim, but Head's Kore 105 Ski makes a hard case for this long-debated notion. The most all-terrain oriented of Head's new Kore fleet, the 105 floats through fresh snow with grace and ease and lays down turns on hardpack, thanks to the rockered profile with camber underfoot.
Head pulled out all the bells and whistles to keep the weight down on this nimble ripper, with an ultra-light Karuba wood core, a vibration-damping Koroyd honeycomb layer, and a super strong Graphene laminate. Finished off with Head's Topless Tech construction, a layer of polyester fleece replaces the traditional plastic topsheet to further reduce weight and keep this ski snappy and agile.
- All-terrain ripper that can slay powder and carve hardpack
- Versatile 105mm waist can handle almost any conditions
- Rockered profile provides float and eases turn intitiation
- Karuba wood core keeps the weight down
- Graphene laminate is saves weight increases stiffness
- Koroyd reduces vibrations for a smooth ride
- Topless Tech construction forgoes the topsheet to reduce weight
- Item #HEA002S
- Q & A