Let it rip.
Head designed the Hammer 110 Ski Boot for dropping fat stacks of pillows and sending it into oblivion on those ultra-deep snorkel-worthy days at the resort. These freeride kicks boast a stiff and responsive yet decently forgiving 110 flex, so you'll be able to slash deep pow turns as fast as you can sniff them out.
Both the three-piece shell and Perfect Fit liner are heat-moldable, so you can fully customize them for maximum comfort. The adjustable flex leaves room for further customization and the gel shin saver helps fight shin-bang when huck it a little further than intended and end up in the back seat. Crank down the 50mm power strap when you're dropping into something sketchy and enjoy the grippy rubber soles when you're cruising up a steep, icy bootpack.
- A freeride boot for charging hard
- 110 flex is stiff yet forgiving
- 98mm last offers a snug fit
- Heat-moldable liner lets you dial in the perfect fit
- 50mm power strap lets you crank it down
- 3-buckle design eliminates excess
- Gel shin saver reduces shin-bang
- Grippy rubber sole holds traction on bootpacks
- Item #HEA003I
- Q & A