Holy Grail Surfboard
Most thought the idea that a surfboard could be as versatile and fun as the Haydenshapes Holy Grail Surfboard was merely a myth, but alas, the legends are true. Sitting a little above the Hypto Krypto in terms of its ability to perform critical maneuvers in the pocket, the Holy Grail is a board that the average surfer can catch and ride lots of waves on, but can also be pushed to high-performance limits by experts. It can handle flatter-faced waves and steep faces with equal aplomb, and is designed to give you a very responsive feel, especially late in turns. Although it's shorter, wider, and more voluminous than traditional performance shortboard designs, it won't sacrifice performance or response off the back foot when you line up a perfect section of wave.
- Dynamic board for intermediate to expert surfers
- Rides shorter and wider than traditional performance board
- Designed to fit better in tight parts of wave
- Flatter rocker profile for continuous speed and fast feel
- Inverted outline at tail for aggressive turns
- Item #HYS0006
- 5ft 11in, 5ft 5in, 5ft 7in, 5ft 9in, 6ft 1in, 6ft 3in
- low-entry rocker
- [5ft 5in] 2.25in, [5ft 7in] 2.375in, [5ft 9in] 2.5in, [5ft 11in] 2.625in, [6ft 1in] 2.75in, [6ft 3in] 2.75in
- rounded square
- [5ft 5in] 19.5in, [5ft 7in] 19.75in, [5ft 9in] 20in, [5ft 11in] 20.25in, [6ft 1in] 20.5in, [6ft 3in] 20.75in
- [5ft 5in] 24.9L, [5ft 7in] 26.9L, [5ft 9in] 29.52L, [5ft 11in] 32.22L, [6ft 1in] 34.97L, [6ft 3in] 36.94L
- Hayden Cox
- [5ft 5in, 5ft 7in, 5ft 9in] FCSII HSM, [5ft 11in, 6ft 1in, 6ft 3in] FCSII HSL
- Fins Included
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
April 30, 2019
How much is it to ship in the US?
May 5, 2019
Hey there, simply add the item to your cart to see shipping costs!