Most thought the idea that a surfboard could be as versatile and fun as the Haydenshapes Holy Grail Surfboard was merely a myth, but alas, the legends are true. Sitting a little above the Hypto Krypto in terms of its ability to perform critical maneuvers in the pocket, the Holy Grail is a board that the average surfer can catch and ride lots of waves on, but can also be pushed to high-performance limits by experts. It can handle flatter-faced waves and steep faces with equal aplomb, and is designed to give you a very responsive feel, especially late in turns. Although it's shorter, wider, and more voluminous than traditional performance shortboard designs, it won't sacrifice performance or response off the back foot when you line up a perfect section of wave.
- Dynamic board for intermediate to expert surfers
- Rides shorter and wider than traditional performance board
- Designed to fit better in tight parts of wave
- Flatter rocker profile for continuous speed and fast feel
- Inverted outline at tail for aggressive turns
- Item #HYS0006