Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Kayak Parts & Accessories we have in stock.View Similar Products
Stern Flotation Bag
Running whitewater is guaranteed to involve the possibility of wet exits, so be sure your playboat is outfitted with the Harmony Stern Flotation Bag. This sturdy inflatable bag displaces the volume behind the cockpit so that the boat is easier to manage as you're trying to wrangle it to shore.
- Inflatable bag built to provide float to playboat sterns
- Temperature-regulating color reduces the chance of bursting in heat
- Tie-downs isolated from inflation to prevent popping when worn out
- Inflation hose uses twist valve for secure, positive air seal
- High-capacity dump valve allows quick-and-easy deflation
- Harmony highly suggests two bags for proper flotation
- Item #HAR0224
- (silver) vinyl, (gold) nylon
- 27 x 13 in
- Claimed Weight
- (silver) 10 oz, (gold) 7 oz
- Recommended Use
- kayak flotation
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
March 24, 2014
- I've used it several times
Great price, fit really good in my Fluid dope, Very good Quality plastic.
April 24, 2013
This is a nice quality, but was kind of too much bag for my needs.
March 13, 2013
Hey == hard to tell from the pic. Would...
Hey == hard to tell from the pic. Would I need two bags for my play boat or does this one bag fill the void behind the seat?? Thanks. Brad
April 24, 2013
I'm guessing one would be just fine. I picked this up to put in a Jackson All-Star (Medium) but it ended up being over kill for the boat. Bigger than you think.
March 12, 2013
Do you need two of these for the stern of...
Do you need two of these for the stern of your play boat? Or is one supposed to fill the void behind the seat??