Beach or pool?
- A casual flip-flop for beach and pool lounging
- Vegetable-tanned leather makes an exceptionally soft touch
- Memory foam toe-pad grips your foot and breaks-in with ease
- Firm arch gives you all-day support all summer long
- Non-marking rubber sole is boat safe
- Item #HRM0001
- Q & A
Best Leather Out
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 175lbs
I tend to wear flip flops 75% of they year so I need a pair that lasts and keeps my feet happy. These are hands down the best leather flip flops I've had. They are worth every penny when compared to a Reef, with great leather and solid soles. I've been wearing them for a little over a month now and they are breaking in perfectly with no signs of anything wearing out. Highly recommended flip flops!
Amazing leather sandals
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 185lbs
I got my Hari Mari x Nokona leather flip flops at the end of last summer and was extremely impressed by their quality and comfort. As someone who has worn Chaco and Rainbow flip flops for years, I was immediately struck by the blend of style, comfort and durability in these Hari Mari sandals. The Nokona leather is a great touch - they are known for making the finest leather baseball mitts and it looks great in this application. It's still late-winter here in Park City, but I'm already looking forward to the first warm day so I can break these out!