Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
It's got history.
When you’ve been making reels for more than a century, you get pretty good at it. The Hardy Ultralite SDSL exemplifies this skill, with fully machined aluminum construction giving it a stunning appearance. The carbon fiber disc drag system is fully sealed and able to generate up to 16lb of force, and the regulator is color coded with 340 degrees of adjustment. The system is saltwater safe and features a captive spool release system so you can easily change your line while on the water.
- Machined aluminum reel is sturdy and light
- Fully-sealed carbon fiber disc drag is strong
- Large arbor for quick line retrieval
- 340-degree regulator for precise adjustment
- Captive spool release system eases spool changes
- Hardy built their first reel in 1891
- Item #HDY001D
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.