Select style & size:Select options
It's got history.
When you’ve been making reels for more than a century, you get pretty good at it. The Hardy Ultralite SDSL exemplifies this skill, with fully machined aluminum construction giving it a stunning appearance. The carbon fiber disc drag system is fully sealed and able to generate up to 16lb of force, and the regulator is color coded with 340 degrees of adjustment. The system is saltwater safe and features a captive spool release system so you can easily change your line while on the water.
- Cast aluminum reel is sturdy and light
- Fully-sealed carbon fiber disc drag is strong
- Large arbor for quick line retrieval
- 340-degree regulator for precise adjustment
- Captive spool release system eases spool changes
- Hardy built their first reel in 1891
- Item #HDY001D