Select Style & Size:
In a word, advanced.
Hardy built the Zephrus Ultralite rod with their patented Sintrix 440 technology, which is an advanced kind of resin which surrounds each carbon fiber with microscopic silica spheres to increase strength by 60% and reduce weight by 30% when compared to traditional carbon fiber. This rod is designed for ultra-delicate presentation with a fast action to give you a powerful cast, and a high recovery rate. This lightweight rod is resetting the standard for strength of rods in its class, moving the industry forward.
- Fast action for a powerful cast
- Sintrix 440 blanks are strong and lightweight
- Powerful butt for leverage
- REC Black pearl recoil guides for a smooth line flow
- Custom aluminum tube to protect it during transit
- Item #HDY001L
- [3wt] 8ft 8in, [4wt] 8ft 9in, [5wt] 9ft
- Claimed Weight
- [3wt] 2.3oz, [4wt] 2.4oz, [5wt] 2.5oz
- Recommended Use
- fly fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.