Select style & size:Select options
In a word, advanced.
Hardy built the Zephrus Ultralite rod with their patented Sintrix 440 technology, which is an advanced kind of resin which surrounds each carbon fiber with microscopic silica spheres to increase strength by 60% and reduce weight by 30% when compared to traditional carbon fiber. This rod is designed for ultra-delicate presentation with a fast action to give you a powerful cast, and a high recovery rate. This lightweight rod is resetting the standard for strength of rods in its class, moving the industry forward.
- Fly rod for saltwater fishing
- Fast action for a powerful cast
- Sintrix 440 blanks are strong and lightweight
- Powerful butt for leverage
- REC Black pearl recoil guides for a smooth line flow
- Custom aluminum tube to protect it during transit
- Item #HDY001L
- Q & A
The perfect rod
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This fast action rod was was a game changer for me, having that extra length allows me to make a cast to the other bank much easier. With this rod being so light weight, fishing it all day long doesn't leave my arm sore for a few days. I fished with this rod the majority of the winter and I was very impressed with the durability when removing ice from the guides. Over all, whether you are fishing a nymph rig, dry flies or a streamer this rod won't disappoint!