Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Winter Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
The Hanwag Women’s Sirkka Mid Winter Boot is at the forefront of functional style. Designed to plow through snowy city streets, this robust kick have been treated with Fjallraven’s Greenland Wax to create a long-lasting water-resistant upper. The hand-reared brim is elevated to add further protection from slush from sneaking in. But the most impressive part of the Sirkka Boot is the rugged winterized sole. It boasts special ice-sticking rubber compounded with fine glass particles that dig into slippery surfaces to give you the most stable tread. Plus, an additional layer of insulation sits in between the sole and footbed to protect your feet from the freezing ground.
- Winterized boots for snowy city streets
- Waxed upper resists water and ice
- Waterproof lining helps maintain dry comfort
- Elevated brim protects upper from wear in the snow
- Grippy rubber sole provides traction on icy surfaces
- Double-stitched sole is resoleable when necessary
- Additional insulation layer protects feet from cold ground
- Item #HWG000R
- Q & A
Great Minimal Looking Winter Boot
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I adore these boots. They use the Fjallraven G1000 fabric, which is super durable and water resistant. They offer great traction for snow and winter weather but aren't as burly as others. They're my go to winter boot for wintery days at work or walking the dog.