Ferrata Light Low Lady GTX Hiking Shoe
Designed to move fast through technical, exposed terrain, Hanwang’s Ferrata Light Low Lady GTX Hiking Shoes boast a lightweight design and TubeTec sole to deliver stability and edging ability on rock. And for added protection from the elements, Hanwag added a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex insert behind the abrasion-resistant upper to keep your foot dry from the inside out.
- Technical hiker designed for rocky, exposed terrain
- Abrasion-resistant upper withstands wear and tear
- Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable insert keeps feet dry
- TubeTec outsole combines edging power with stability
- Seamless construction with highly durable polyurethane material
- Item #HWGB01V
- Upper Material
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 14, 2021
Best shoe for rocks and rungs!
- I've used it several times
I love an approach shoe but couldn't find one I like from brands I have previously loved. I had never heard of Hanwag but I am so glad Backcountry offers this brand! I have never felt more stuck to rocks on steep ascents and descents alike. This is the shoe for rocks! It's definitely too stiff for a regular walking shoe but if you are on a steep climb like Katahdin in Maine, you will love these shoes!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help