Live for adventure.
Whether you’re wearing the Hanwag Women’s Aotea GTX Winter Boots for a rugged look in town or using them for the real thing, the high quality leather upper and new Michelin V Rough sole technology will give you a sure-footed ride every time. These boots are fitted for more space and better insulation in the toe box, adding to the already insanely comfortable cushioned footbed. Just behind the ankle, a perforated cuff provides better mobility throughout the ankle while still maintaining hardy support. Additionally, the robust sole features wide grooves in between the rubber lugs for excellent tread over snow, slush, and water.
- Multifunctional hiking boots with enough style for the city
- Nubuck leather and felt upper creates a limber bootleg
- Gore-Tex lining helps to prevent moisture leaks
- Straight Fit offers more room and insulation in the toe box
- Cushioned footbed creates a comfortable wear in town and outdoors
- Rugged rubber sole leaves snow, water, and slush underfoot
- Perforated cuff provides ankle mobility and support
- Item #HWG000S
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These boots run 100% true to size. I am a women's 8.5 and the 8.5 fits perfectly. The boots are beautiful and every bit what you see in the photos. They are very easy to get into, lace up fast, fit comfortably right out of the box and the cut of the boot is visually elongating to the legs. They keep my feet toasty here in the Utah winters and I would highly recommend them!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just demoed these. Love them, out of the box!
I did size up half a size and get the size 9.5. My hiking shoe is normally a size 9.0. Sometimes I a 8.5 in street shoes. I'm rarely a size 9.5, so I'd definitely say these run small.