Built for toughness.
From trekking across snowy city streets to tromping through the woods, the Hanwag Men’s Anvik GTX Hiking Boot offers the same multi-functioning support anywhere you go. Quality nubuck leather backed by a Gore-Tex lining saves you from water soaked socks when you’re crossing a stream of snow melt or puddle-filled streets. In addition, the rugged leather sole features wide grooves in between the rubber lugs for excellent tread over snow, slush, and water.
With comfort in mind, Hanwag’s Straight Fit technology offers a wider toe box with better thermal insulation to keep your little piggy’s warm in cooler temperatures. Plus, a perforated cuff around the ankle helps to add mobility on steep climbs in San Francisco while still maintaining support for downhill descents in the mountains.
- Multifunctional hiking boot with enough style for the city
- Nubuck leather and felt upper creates a limber bootleg
- Straight Fit offers more room and insulation in the toe box
- Cushioned footbed creates a comfortable wear in town and outdoors
- Rugged rubber sole leaves snow, water, and slush underfoot
- Perforated cuff provides ankle mobility and support
- Item #HWG000T