Alverstone II Lady GTX Backpacking Boot
Technical terrain doesn't stand a chance against the Alverstone II Lady GTX Backpacking Boot from Hanwag. Equipped with a lightweight rubber outsole and a 2-zone lacing system, the Alverstone II's were built to navigate the toughest terrain without needing a break mid-trail. Between the ankle flexion and midsole torsion, these boots will naturally move with your legs and feet so you can focus on your objective instead of your uncomfortable boots as you vie for the summit.
While these boots are best used with a midweight backpack, they also excel on single-day excursions across scree, through fields of bushwacking, or hopping across truck-sized boulder fields. When it's time to rest after a day on your feet, the Alverstone II's slip off easily to make the transition back to pavement seamless and pain-free.
- Midweight hiking boot for technical treks and backpacking
- Torsional flexion in midsole and ankle for natural movement
- Vibram outsole provides superior grip on scree and mud
- Click-clamp eyelets lock-in lace for secure fit
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps feet warm and dry in wet conditions
- Sole construction reduces weight for fast-and-light missions
- Item #HWG0017
- Upper Material
- suede, synthetic
- TPU, PU in heel
- Vibram Integral Light
- Claimed Weight
- (6 pair) 2lb 11oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?