Alverstone II GTX Backpacking Boot
The Hanwag Alverstone II GTX Backpacking Boot is the ultimate backpacking boot to push you further and deeper into the mountains. A nubuck leather outer stays durable even after logging many miles, and the Gore-Tex membrane keeps you dry when you encounter unexpected creek crossings. To add stability, a shank in the midsole is inserted to give you support while carrying heavier loads, and the Vibram rubber sole provides all the traction you'll need up rocky scrambles or loose dirt.
- A backpacking boot ready for deep treks into the mountains
- Leather upper is durable for years of use
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Midsole shank provides extra support and stability
- Vibram rubber sole provides traction on slippery surfaces
- Item #HWG0016
- Upper Material
- nubuck leather
- Vibram rubber
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 13oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 17, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 185 lbs
Absolutely the most versatile boot I have ever used. Out of the box the Alverstone II GTX's were good to go. I have well over 200 miles of day hiking, back packing, deer hunting, elk hunting, as well as 4 days in the Alps! with zero complaints!