Lightweight Ski Mitten
Your fingers go from numb to sweaty in the blink of an eye when you're skinning, and while light liners help a little, Hand Out's new Lightweight Ski Mitten lets you go barehanded in seconds without the grievances of taking mittens off. A zipper at the back of the mitten's hand lets you take most of your hand out of the mitten without actually taking it off. That means no fiddling around with under-the-cuff nonsense when your fingers get cold on one switchback and vice versa on the next. When you get around to the skiing part of your day, the neoprene construction repels moisture from snow and perspiration to keep your hands dry as you enjoy first tracks. The hook-and-loop cuff prevents snow from sneaking under, and easily allows you to fit your jacket sleeve over-the-cuff if you prefer.
- Lightweight mittens provide a unique way of offering increased dexterity
- Hand out zipper allows you to adjust gear and access media easily
- Hipora waterproof membrane protects from rain, sleet, and snow
- Micro-suede palm adds comfort and simultaneously improves grip
- Item #HDOA00E
- [face fabric] 100% neoprene, [laminate/membrane] 100% polyurethane
- Hipora insert
- Palm Grip
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
What do you think about this product?