Versatility on the skin track.
Your fingers go from numb to sweaty in the blink of an eye when you're skinning, and while light liners help a little, Hand Out's new Lightweight Ski Mitten lets you go barehanded in seconds without the grievances of taking mittens off. A zipper at back of the mitten's hand lets you take most of your hand out of the mitten without actually taking it off. That means no fiddling around with under-the-cuff nonsense when your fingers get cold on one switchback and vice versa on the next.
- Light ski mittens for warm weather, spring skiing, and skinning
- Neoprene shell resists weather and feels surprisingly breathable
- Hand Out's unique zipper quickens on-and-off convenience
- Ultralight synthetic insulation adds a touch of warmth
- Item #HDO0006
- Q & A
Rock out with your HAND OUT!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
scrape the car in the morning and then hit the slopes (on a warm day). If you need to use your amazingly dexterous human fingers and thumbs all it takes is one quick zip and your hands are free to be used anyway they may need to be.