sale $195.26 $278.9530% Off
Select style & size:Select options
More strength means more rapids.
Hala Gear made the River Carbon HS Paddle 25% more durable than their standard paddles to give you increased strength for your whitewater descents. A thicker high strength carbon shaft gives you lightweight performance without compromising rugged durability for maneuvering your way down rapids. And the strength doesn't stop with the shaft, Hala Gear added extra layers to their Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic FiberLite blade. Combining the tough strength of fiberglass with impact-resistant reinforced plastic, you can easily steer your way through rocky stream beds with confidence. An adjustable shaft and LeverLock handle doesn't budge as you brace and stabilize yourself, but just in case you slip up the no-sink design allows the paddle to float so you can quickly get you gear together and get back on the board.
- Performance whitewater paddle for stand-up paddleboarding
- Full carbon shaft with increased thickness for strength in rivers
- Fiberglass durability with impact-resistant plastic blade
- Adjustable construction creates a custom fit on the water
- No-sink design floats to help prevent losing the paddle
- Item #HLA000I
10 Ply CFRT Fibrlite
5ft 2in - 6ft 6in