SUP + Playboat = Peno
Whether it's a long, glassy curler or a steep, munchy frother, the Hala Peno Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard specializes in handling play park surf waves like a boss. Taking a note from the banana-shaped playboat designs common in the kayaking world, the Peno is fully rockered, so it's highly resistant to nose-digging. Besides having the slashability of a hard board, the Peno also features Hala's Core Construction, so it'll shrug off wear and tear when you're dragging it over rocks to surf Corner Pocket in Durango's Santa Rita Park. Surf's up!
- A playboat-inspired inflatable SUP for surfing
- Full rocker for smooth, less-catchy ride
- 32-inch width for extra stability
- Core Construction withstands wear and tear
- Diamond groove deck pad for traction
- Five removable click fins for tracking
- Includes pump, electric pump, repair kit, and rolling backpack
- Item #HLA000B
- Q & A
Great river surfer!!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This board is great for getting into river surfing or progressing in the sport! I love it because no matter the conditions, shallow, rocky, I don't have to worry about breaking my board. I love taking it to the Montrose Whitewater park and surfing! Such a great board and very unique design!