Like a boss.
While giant, rubber donuts are pleasant for drifting aimlessly down your local river, it's about time you took control of your watery adventures with the versatile Hala Rival Hoss Stand-Up Paddleboard. Crafted with a high, wide design, the Hoss bosses the water while providing acute stability and quick agility. Equipped with a rugged PVC drop-stitch construction, precise sidewall reinforcement, and nine reinforced D-rings, this board is furnished with a full-length traction pad that keeps you on your feet while the stomp pad gives you extra control. In addition to its intuitive strength and support, the Rival Hoss is built to adapt to your every adventure with its progressive rocker giving it a playful mood. The fixed side fins are practically unbreakable, and the larger center fin is flexible to avoid damage without sacrificing stability and tracking. The Rival Hoss comes ready for a day on the water, and even includes a Rival Aluminum Travel Paddle so you can head out right away. It also comes with a rolling board bag, repair kit, car pump and dual-action, gauged hand pump, so you're fully equipped for wherever your paddling takes you.
- Inflatable paddleboard for playing on lakes and rivers
- Progressive rocker is playful in moving water
- Croc Skin deck pad for underfoot traction
- Extra width for maximum stability
- Three fins for improved tracking
- Stomp pad for control and maneuverability
- Comes with a Rival Aluminum Travel Paddle
- Includes board bag, repair kit, car pump, and hand pump
- Item #HLA000E
- Q & A
Rival Hoss is awesome!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Hoss is a super stable all-around SUP. Works well in all conditions from river to ocean to lake. The light weight drop stitch material is tough and the deck pad is grippy and durable. The rolling backpack is really handy for transportation and keeping all your accessories contained. The dual action pump works well too.