Select a size:
Why We Like The Carbon Hoss Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
Whether we're touring through shady everglades in Florida or sightseeing in the San Francisco Bay, we do it on the Carbon Hoss Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard by Hala. This larger all-around profile SUP is designed for steady cruising in any environment. With it's moderate rocker design, we easily glide through water with it's raised tip and flat midsection, while the raised tail gives us increased response in flowing rivers. And with the performance Carbon Construction, we get the stiffness and durability of a hardboard but with the convenient storing capabilities of an inflatable, so we can easily store in our trunk or studio apartment.
- All-around performance SUP for extended touring
- Carbon construction offers rigidity for increased control
- EVA deck and stomp pad provide maneuverability
- Rocker offers traction and speed for lake gliding
- Tri-fin set up tackles a wide range of water conditions
- Larger board size offers stability for on-water activities
- Rigging points ensure secure gear attachment
- Rolling backpack case offers easy portability
- Item #HLA001W
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.