Select a size:
Why We Like The Atcha SUP
We like playing with the Atcha when there's a touch of whitewater down river. This is a fun, playful SUP with a bit more stability than the Atcha 86, making it a great choice for folks looking to play on rougher waters. We also appreciate the center fin retracting whenever we're paddling over shallow waters, which is basically every time we paddle.
- Inflatable SUP styled for playing in whitewater
- Core Construction keeps the SUP light, packable, and durable
- Shorter length and a rockered profile give greater maneuverability
- Diamond-grooved EVA deck pad with raised stomp pad for control
- Four removable gummy side fins and center retractable fin
- Rolling backpack included for easy trekking to and from the car
- Item #HLA0021
- 9ft 6in
- Core Construction
- full rocker, pointed
- Deck Pad
- diamond-grooved EVA (4mm), raised stomp pad (1.5in)
- retractable StompFin (4in), side bite click fins (4.5in)
- Recommended Rider Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.