Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Asana Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
Meant to supplement the practice of yogis, the Hala Asana Stand-Up Paddleboard is a yoga-inspired inflatable that has cross-functionality in low-class whitewater and longer tours. And since it's designed to be stable enough for aquatic downward dogs, handstands, and our eight-angle pose, the Asana also feels solid underfoot for a tour around the lake. Plus, it's built with Hala's Thick Fusion construction, which is meant to take a serious beating, so we don't have to worry about dragging it across the beach.
- Inflatable SUP stable enough for on-water yoga practice
- Thick Fusion construction with welded seams is highly durable
- Bungee rigging in front for quick stashing of layers
- Center flex fin helps with tracking and control
- Diamond-groove EVA deck pad provides a firm footing
- Comes with paddle, pump, repair kit, e-car pump, and travel case
- Item #HLA001S
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.