Up To 20% Off
Why We Like The ALLMTN 5 Mountain e-Bike
Designed with versatility in mind for anything from post-work mini loops to navigating sections of the Colorado Trail, the ALLMTN 5 Mountain e-Bike is adventure-ready. This pedal-assist bike features a handlebar-integrated Bosch Purion display for real-time data from the motor, including battery life. We appreciate the RockShox suspension parts, featuring a top-spec 160mm Lyrik Ultimate Fork that’s super adjustable so that we can easily dial in our preferred feel.
This bike falls into the all-mountain category of Haibike’s line, featuring 150mm of rear suspension that offers a capable feel on the descents that's also balanced for tamer, rolling terrain. It also boasts a mixed wheel design, with a burly 29in front wheel to roll over technical rock features and a nimble 27.5in rear wheel that’s super intuitive in corners and tight switchbacks. The integrated Bosch motor propels the bike to up to 20mph, and offers 75Nm of torque to ensure you can make it up the steepest climbs without losing traction.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- All-mountain e-bike ready for lengthy trail loops and burly descents
- 150mm of rear travel soaks up repetitive hits
- 160mm Lyrik Ultimate fork offers a supportive feel in corners
- Shimano XT drivetrain delivers instant gear changes
- Sturdy aluminum frame covered by a lifetime warranty
- Shimano XT brakes provide reliable stopping power
- Powerful Bosch motor propels you up to 20mph
- Four power modes help you maximize battery life
- Item #HAH0003