Do It All.
Just because the weather has transformed from warm to bitter cold doesn't mean you have to go into hibernation. With the Haglöfs Men's Whiteout Jacket you'll be able to hike, snowshoe, climb, and ski in cold conditions. Made with a 2-layer Windstopper fabric, this jacket not only shields you from cold winter winds and but also resists moisture so you can enjoy a wide range of winter activities.
QuadFusion+ insulation sandwiches a layer of crimped hollow fibers between two layers of moisture managing fibers for serious insulation that warms during high aerobic activity. The Whiteout Jacket features a helmet-compatible hood with a wire-reinforced peak for visibility and protection in stormy conditions. Additionally, two mid-mounted pockets provide ample storage space and serve as core ventilation for temperature regulation. Interior stretch cuffs provide next to skin comfort and seal out drafts.
- Enjoy a wide range of winter activities with this versatile jacket
- Windstopper construction blocks wind and resists moisture
- QuadFusion+ insulation offers warmth and moisture management
- Helmet-compatible hood with wire-reinforced peak
- Mid-mounted pockets also serve as core ventilation
- Interior stretch cuffs seal out cold
- Item #HAG00D9