For work and play.
Haglöfs' Vide Medium Backpack offers a high level of versatility for day-to-day life and weekend adventures. Haglöfs included an internal sleeve that doubles as a compartment for your hydration bladder and as a nook for your laptop, but hopefully you're not going to stow them at the same time. And if you want to keep your digital life separate from your recreational one, the Vide has multiple zippered storage compartments so all of those pesky cords won't tangle up with your sunscreen, trail bars, and sunglasses.
- A daypack for light trail and urban excursions
- Bladder sleeve doubles as laptop compartment
- Semi-ventilated back panel for a cool back
- Elastic side pockets hold water and extras
- Elastic front cord lash for the overflow stow
- Side compression straps streamline backpack
- Item #HAG00FB
- Q & A
What is the water resistance level of this backpack? The Haglofs site doesn't mention any type of waterproofing or coating on the material.
The fabric the pack is constructed of is waterproof but it does not have a DWR coating or taped seams. In a light rain, you're gear will be safe but in a heavy storm water might wet out the fabric and leak in at the seams and zippers.
I hope this helps!