Vassi GTX Pro Jacket
The Haglöfs Men's Vassi GTX Pro Jacket is a rugged ski shell that you can rely on whether your skiing big mountains, deep powder, or in and out of the resort. Gore-Tex Pro provides rugged waterproof ratings and comfy breathability built for touring. A 3-layer construction keeps the jacket thin, light, and packable for the skin track. Haglöfs added stretch panels to provide freedom of movement all over the mountain, and ventilation zippers amplify airflow if you get too warm. It has a removable powder skirt and various adjustments around the hood, cuffs, and hem to customize coverage for snowy or sunny weather.
- Burly ski jacket built for freeride, powder, and backcountry
- Gore-Tex Pro provides rugged waterproofing and breathability
- 3-layer construction keeps thin, light, and packable
- Stretch paneling provides full mobility up and down the mountain
- Ventilation zippers under each sleeve amplify airflow
- Removable powder skirt and adjustable hood and cuffs
- Item #HAGO0A2
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Pro (3-layer) [face fabric] 100% nylon [paneling] 94% nylon, 6% elastane
- fully sealed
- 1 sleeve, 1 chest, 2 internal, 2 hand
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 11oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 27, 2020
How does this fit compared to Arcteryx Rush or Sabre?