V Series Mimic Hooded Jacket
Quick-paced mountain missions call for lightweight gear and highly-breathable performance, and the V Series Mimic Hooded Jacket satisfies both of these conditions. Made with ultralight 7D fabric and high-loft synthetic fill, pack this puffy along for mountaineering trips, frosty fall climbing days, or any time you're headed into cold alpine climes with a purpose. Made with Gore-Tex Infinium, this piece might not do so well in a monsoon, but what you lose in protection, you gain in highly breathable comfort you can wear on the go.
- A lightweight puffy for active comfort in damp conditions
- Gore-Tex Infinium is highly breathable and water-resistant
- Water-repellent finish helps sheds dirt and moisture
- Synthetic insulation mimics the lightweight warmth of down
- Elastic piping at sleeves and hem keeps out chilly air
- Item #HAGO0A1
- [face fabric] 7D Pertex Quantum (100% nylon), DWR finish, [lining] Gore-Tex Infinium
- Mimic Platinum Ultracluster Graphene (synthetic), polyester
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 31, 2020
No Bad Weather - Only Bad Clothing
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 180 lbs
This jacket is one you need in your closet to be able to go out in the cold. It does an amazing job of retaining body heat and keeping you toasty. deep sizable pockets for my gloves if I need to take them off to pick up dog poo on my morning walk. Cinchable hood to really get a good fit so that when you turn your head the hood moves and you don't end up looking into the side of your hood. I'd wear it in a light snow, but would put a shell over it if it is wet snow or raining (that's just me) - It does have DWR so precipitation will bead up and roll off. It looks great (black is always good) and I like the pop of color. It also fits really well on its own and as a layering option. I am 5'11" 180 and am wearing a medium.