A happy medium between your favorite pants and your favorite leggings, the Haglofs Women's Trekkings Pants will be your new favorite bottoms from either category. With the freedom of movement of leggings and the classic look of skinny jeans, these hiking pants perform like a softshell to protect your legs from wind and rain. FlexAble fabric stretches as you scramble up boulders and conforms to your legs to eliminate bunching and give you a stylish line when you head into town after your hike. The DWR treatment resists a light shower on the trail, as well as the drink the idiot next to you spills in your direction. A multitude of pockets make the Trekkings superior to leggings in their ability to hold your phone, keys, and other necessities, keeping your hands free to grip rocks and pet the dogs you meet on the trail.
- Pants that feel like leggings for hiking and climbing
- FlexAble fabric is stretchy and wind-resistant
- DWR treatment deflects light precipitation
- Zippered ankle gusset for wearing over boots
- Pockets hold the essentials for hands-free hiking
- Bluesign approved for a clear conscience
- TakeCare logo for recycled content
- Item #HAG00IT
- Q & A
Trail to Town ready
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 38
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 136lbs
I love these pants! The material is stretchy and smooth - they look way more polished than they feel! They are great for cool weather hikes, biking to the bar, and wearing to work. The zip on the side is a fun detail that doesn't look too "trek-y" on.
Sizing: I typically wear a 28 or size 6 in jeans and wear a size 38 in these pants. They are true to size and the sizing consistent for me with other European brands I wear.