Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Through misty mountains and forest glens.
In case you fancy yourself a dark, rainy vacation with mossy forests and mushroom hunting, grab the Haglöfs Women's Torsång Parka and start exploring. The Proof membrane is water- (wait for it) proof, with fully sealed seams, so you'll stay dry no matter how misty the sheltered pines may be, and QuadFusion insulation is strategically placed to ward off a chill—but not so much that you'll overheat while you hike. The sleeves are articulated, giving your arms full range of motion as you clamber over boulders and through flowery glen, and there's plenty of room in the four pockets to bring home a morel or a king bolete.
- Insulated technical shell for hiking dark forests or damp cities
- Membrane offers waterproof protection and breathable performance
- Strategically placed insulation provides warmth for active use
- Adjustable hood has laminated brim for sturdy weather protection
- Articulated sleeves give you a full range of motion as you hike
- Plenty of pockets for trail maps and trail snacks
- Item #HAG00G2
- Q & A
Waterproof, Warm, & Eco-friendly
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 105lbs
The Torsang Parka is waterproof, warm and Eco-friendly. I have first hand experience wearing this jacket on a cold and rainy day walking the streets of Vancouver. The Polartec fleece insulation kept me warm and the breathable fluorocarbon free PROOF two layer fabric with taped seams insured the warmth stayed in and the rain water stayed out.
One of my favorite things about this jacket is all the pockets! Two outer zipped, two snapped, inside zipper phone pocket and two more high zippered hand pockets. Also a soft zipper garage so no chaffed chin. The description reads regular fit but my opinion is that it fits slim. It is also much longer than pictured on model. This is by far my favorite parka in my closet, and I own a lot of jackets. In fact I wore it to work today! 10/10