No problem for Haglöfs.
- Insulated parka protects your business outfit from wet weather
- Proof membrane boasts the same waterproofing as most ski jackets
- Polartec fleece and QuadFusion insulation fend off freezing temps
- Adjustments at hood and cuffs keep the elements out
- Item #HAG00GU
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 250lbs
I only use this as a casual jacket, but so far so good. I took this on a trip to Finland and Sweden and it was a lifesaver! Fits well, looks good and mostly keeps me warm. I wish it packed down smaller for travel and had a bit more stretch but other than that it’s a solid, reliable jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 200lbs
Most jackets like these seem to have normal nylon liners. This one stood out because the thick fleece/sherpa style lining is super soft and cozy. That, combined with being waterproof and well insulated make this thing a sweet all around winter coat. I suppose you could ski in it if you really wanted, but it looks good so I'll just be keeping it clean and using it as my work and around town jacket.
At 6' 200lbs I can wear Large or XL, but the XL give some some extra room for layers.