Get after it.
There's a solid foot of fresh waiting for you out there, so pack your gear into your Haglöfs Skra 27 Backpack and hit the skin track to score some tasty face shots before you head into the office. With a 27-liter carrying capacity, this pack is ideal for dawn patrols, day missions, or deep days in the resort. You can access snacks, water, or extra layers in your main compartment from either the front or back panel, and there's a separate, easily accessible pocket on the front for you to stow your safety gear.
Zippered pockets on the hip belt are the perfect spot to keep your compass or a double fudge brownie to keep your energy high when you've been up since 4 a.m., and the fleece-lined goggle pocket is also a great place to stash your phone or camera. Ski and snowboard carry straps make it quick and simple to haul your boards on your back when you're out for a quick above-the-chair hike, and the helmet attachment on top keeps your head cool while you're huffing and puffing up the skintrack.
- A ski pack for backside laps and day missions
- Durable fabric can handle wear and tear in the backcountry
- 27-liter capacity holds daily essentials
- Main compartment can be accessed from the front or back
- Separate compartment for your safety gear
- Waist pockets hold snacks or a compass
- Ski and snowboard carry makes bootpacking a breeze
- Loops to stow an ice axe or poles
- Item #HAG00HA