Just the basics.
Whether you're ducking out of bounds for a little backside action or you're slashing lift-accessed pow on an ultra-deep day, your Haglöfs Skra 20 Backpack holds all your daily essentials. The low-profile design makes it easy to keep your pack on while you catch the chairlift up, and the 20-liter capacity can hold anything you need for a day at the resort or a quick morning tour.
Although it has a minimalist design, this pack still has a dedicated, easily-accessed safety pocket for your shovel and probe, and the front-accessed main compartment holds water, an extra layer, and quite a few snacks. The ski and snowboard carry loops make it easy to haul your boards on your back for a quick above-the-chair bootpack, and the insulated hose lets you use your hydration system without it freezing in the cold.
- A freeride pack for storm day resort riding or backside laps
- Durable fabric can withstand wear and tear at the resort
- 20-liter capacity holds just the essentials
- Low-profile lets you keep it on while sitting on the lift
- Separate, snow safety compartment
- Ski and snowboard carry straps make bootpacks a breeze
- Insulated hose for a hydration system
- Ski pole and ice axe attachment
- Item #HAG00HB