sale $142.97 $219.9535% Off
Sweating in the cold.
There are moments in every ski tour when you feel like you're about to freeze, only to be a sweaty mess three switchbacks later. The Haglöfs Men's Serac Hooded Fleece Jacket mitigates these extremities by wicking moisture when you're sweating and warming you up when your cold with its remarkable fleece. Polartec Powerstretch Pro fleece doesn't only wick moisture and dries quickly so you don't freeze, but it also stretches to move with you without any restrictions. Thumbholes makes sure outer layers don't pull the sleeves up, and a drawcord at the hem helps keep the jacket under harnesses and backpacks.
- Performance midlayer for mountainous missions in cold weather
- Polartec Powerstretch Pro fleece wicks moisture and moves with you
- Scuba hood fits snug under helmets
- Thumbholes secure the sleeves when you're layering shells
- Adjustable drawcord keeps the hem snug under harnesses and backpacks
- Item #HAG008A
[main] 57% polyester, 33% nylon, 10% elastane [paneling] 56% polyester, 34% nylon, 10% elastane
250g/m² [paneling] 162g/m²
2 zippered chest, 2 zippered side
skiing, snowboarding, climbing, mountaineering, hiking