Built to work as hard as you do.
Built to work in the harshest environments and styled for the city, the Haglöfs Women's Selja 3-in-1 Jacket offers excellent warmth and outstanding protection. Made from recycled and bluesign-approved fabric and backed by a 3-layer Gore-Tex membrane, the jacket's shell provides full wind and waterproof protection. The button-in liner is made from Pertex Eco fabric and filled with QuadFusion+ insulation for excellent moisture management and warmth.
Drawing influence from Haglöfs trekking line, the design of Selja emphasizes functionality. With a close fit, it's built to move with you. The adjustable hood cinches down over your head to shield you from wind, snow, and drafts. The numerous pockets are tucked away and secure, but they also easily accessible. Elasticated hems and cuffs improve fit while sealing out cold. Wear the shell or the liner separately, depending on weather conditions, or wear both together for combined comfort and protection.
- A 3-in-1 jacket built for the outdoors and styled for the city
- Gore-Tex shell for unmatched wind and water protection
- Insulated liner provides warmth, even when wet
- Button-in design allows for wearing versatility
- Adjustable hood offers additional weather protection
- Secure and accessible pockets for convenience
- Elasticated hems to seal out cold
- Fits close to the body for increased mobility
- Item #HAG00E7
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I got this jacket for my sister in law as a birthday present. This is one of the coolest looking gore tex jackets I have ever seen. Every detail has been thought of and its incredibly versatile because of the removable down layer.