Have a rock of a good time.
The prospect of a long, technical approach is far from daunting when you're wearing the Haglöfs Men's Rocker Leather GT Shoe. This sturdy approach shoe thrives when worn during light hikes, long approaches, or via ferrata terrain. A water-resistant suede offers ample dexterity and protection from light precipitation, while the waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane bolsters your defense against unexpected rain showers.
In addition to its hardy qualities, the Rocker is outfitted with Solyte and GEL cushioning, which when paired with the Haglöfs Custom Comfort footbed, provide day-long support, shock attenuation, and comfort. An asymmetric lacing system offers a snug, pressure-free fit, and the ultrasuede Ecscaine heel collar doubles down on comfort and durability. Meanwhile, the reinforced toe and heel ensure longevity and protection against abrasive rock surfaces. And, the grippy outsole features Asics' AHAR rubber, which has proven to last longer than ordinary rubber.
- A sturdy approach shoe for light hikes or long approaches
- Water-resistant suede offers protection from light precipitation
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane bolsters defense
- Midsole and footed cushion, attenuate shock, and provide comfort
- Rubber sole is sticky yet highly abrasion-resistant for longevity
- Asymmetric lacing system assures a comfortable fit
- Gusseted tongue prevents debris from sneaking in
- Item #HAG00EA
- Q & A
Shoe Size Run Large
A great product. Just be cognizant that the size runs about a half size to large. So if you usually wear a size 10, order a 9.5.