Swedish ingenuity at its finest.
Sweden-based Haglöfs takes its 100 years of experience in producing top-quality outdoor gear and incorporates modern technologies, resulting in performance-driven pieces of technical outerwear with one foot placed firmly in the past, and another in the future of alpine gear. The Women's Roc Spirit Jacket is a technical shell built for high alpine pursuits—whether that's accomplished via skis or crampons is up to you.
- Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer shell
- Fully taped seams
- Regular fit with articulated sleeves
- 2 underarm ventilation zips
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way adjustable hood
- Water-resistant zippers
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- 2 torso, 2 internal security pockets
- Backcountry is the exclusive retailer for Haglöfs' Fall 2014 line
- Item #HAG0001