If hardcore is your middle name.
Do you intentionally cultivate beardsicles to prove how rugged you are? Do you scare bears away with a single look? If you answered "yes" to any of these, you're probably the kind of guy who's going to dig the Haglöfs Men's Roc Spirit Jacket. Built for serious mountaineers, this jacket is constructed from a Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer shell for enhanced breathability and weather protection. Simply put, it eats storms for lunch. Unzip the underarm vents to regulate temperature when you start to work up a sweat, or pull the helmet-compatible hood over your head when the wind decides pelt you with icy snow. Designed with seam-free shoulder, sides, and inner sleeves to prevent chafing, this jacket keeps you comfortable when you're short-roping your way up a glacier or kicking steps up a frozen couloir.
- A streamlined and burly shell for mountaineering and alpinism
- Gore-Tex Pro Shell for enhanced breathability and waterproofing
- Helmet-compatible hood with laminated and reinforced peak
- Torso pockets with built-in ventilation for use with a harness
- Seam-free shoulders, sides, and inner sleeves for enhanced comfort
- Founded in 1914, Haglöfs designs functional mountain gear from its home base in Sweden
- Item #HAG00CQ