Rain or shine confidence.
For a technical or exposed trail, you need the confidence you get from the stability and traction of the Haglöfs Women’s Roc Icon Mid GT Hiking Boot. A Vibram Approach outsole is built to handle the gnarly conditions of sketchy approaches, and give you traction whether the trail is wet or dry. The leather upper is comfortable and durable to protect your feet from stray roots and rocks, and a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex lining fends off wet weather. This boot is constructed with a dual density EVA midsole and a Haglöfs Custom Comfort footbed to keep your foot comfortable for long days on the trail, and the mid cut height supports your ankle on uneven surfaces.
- Hiking boots for gnarly terrain
- Waterproof Gore-Tex lining for weather protection
- Eco-friendly leather upper is durable and malleable
- Vibram Approach outsole for traction
- Dual-density EVA midsole for support
- Haglöfs Custom Comfort footbed for all-day comfort
- Item #HAG00FM