Roc Fusion Pant
Might these be the only mountaineering pants you need? Probably not, but they will fit the bill for most of your epic alpine expeditions and adventures. The Roc Fusion Pant from Haglofs integrates important features so you can feel protected while you're mountaineering in the Dolomites or summiting Fitz Roy. When the peaks are snowy and your ascent calls for crampons, the reinforced instep protects these pants from spike-induced abrasions while the inner gaiter keeps trail and rock debris out of your shoes.
If the weather turns (as it so often does in alpine environments), the Fluorocarbon-free water-resistant treatment will keep you dry while also reducing impact on the environment. For warm and wet environments, you can pull down the zippered thigh to let some steam out.
- Soft-shell mountaineering pant for alpine expeditions
- FlexAble fabric provides stretch and wind-resistance
- Reinforced instep protects against crampon abrasions
- Zippered hand, thigh pockets keep important items organized
- Side ventilation zippers keep you cool on the move
- Elasticized waits creates next-to-skin, comfortable fit
- Item #HAG00KJ