Get to the wall.
When you’re trekking down a gnarly approach, you ask for two things from your shoes: traction and protection. The Haglöfs Men’s Roc Claw Approach Shoe combines both into one comfortable package. A Gore-Tex lining keeps water from seeping through the upper to soak your socks, and a gusseted tongue prevents sand from pouring into the shoe. The rubber reinforcement at the toe extends the life of the shoe and gives you increased traction for scrambling. With a Wet Grip Rubber outsole gripping the surface whether it’s wet or dry, and Solyte+GEL cushioning your feet against protrusions in the trail, you’ll have the grip and power to make it to the crag or canyon comfortably.
- Shoes for rugged crag approaches
- Waterproof Gore-Tex lining keeps your socks dry
- Wet Grip Rubber outsole for traction
- Solyte+GEL midsole absorbs impact
- Rubber-reinforced toe for increased durability and grip
- Gusseted tongue blocks out sand and debris
- Item #HAG00FL
Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
Solyte + GEL
Wet Grip Rubber
bouldering, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing