Amidst the ridges.
At the foundation of every outdoor adventure, you'll find a reliable pair of boots not so different than the Haglöfs Women's Ridge Mid GT Hiking Boot. As its name suggests, the Ridge features a classic mid construction for ankle support for backpacking or tough day hikes that require a little extra stability.
The Ridge features a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane to repel moisture from rain and wet trails without limiting breathability. An SpEVA midsole provides shock attenuation and a springy feel underfoot, and the GEL cushion in the rear foot doubles down on impact absorption to reduce bruising and discomfort. A Stabilite ESS chassis assures stability and torsion control, while the Impact Guidance System enables the foot to roll in a more natural, intuitive manner. Not to mention, the Wet Grip Rubber and AHAR+ ensures traction and grip in all kinds of conditions.
- A mid height boot for hiking and backpacking
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex defends against moisture
- Reinforced toe and heel protect against obstacles
- Midsole and gel unit provide shock attenuation
- Stabilite ESS chassis promotes torsional control
- IGS enables a natural, intuitive stride
- Grippy outsole assures traction in wet conditions
- Item #HAG00EH