Rugged protection, lightweight finesse.
Combining the rugged dependability of a hiking boot with the lightweight finesse of a running shoe, the Haglöfs Men's Ridge II GT Hiking Shoe conquers nasty weather, rocky trails, and snowy streets without compromise. Developed in conjunction with the running gurus at Asics, the Ridge II GT features Gel cushioning in the heel for superior shock absorption. Another feature borrowed from Asics Running Shoes, the AHAR+ sole blends different rubber densities for sure-footed grip and durability where it's needed most.
The waterproof leather upper is combined with a Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane for dryness in wet, inclement conditions. As Gore-Tex's most breathable offering, the Extended Comfort membrane allows perspiration to rapidly evaporate when you're hiking and walking around town. The Haglöfs Custom Comfort footbed reduces fatiguing vibration on long distance treks. And when the going gets rough, the Stablelite ESS chassis stabilizes every stride over rocky trails and uneven surfaces.
- Blends rugged grip with lightweight finesse
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort for waterproof protection
- Extremely breathable design for active comfort
- Durable leather upper withstands daily abuse
- Asics Gel cushioning absorbs nasty vibration
- Custom Comfort footbed reduces fatigue
- AHAR+ sole is both grippy and durable
- Item #HAG00EC